Learn how the Montessori School of Sudbury is dealing with the impacts of COVID-19.
Step 1: Register on the Centralized Wait List
Your child must be registered on the Centralized Wait List Registry with the City of Greater Sudbury to be considered for enrolment at the school.
Please be advised: Registration on the city waitlist does not guarantee acceptance at the Montessori School of Sudbury.
Step 2: Connect with Us
We welcome all families interested in the Montessori School of Sudbury to connect with us to review the application process. Please follow the next steps to submit an inquiry.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently not offering tours. We thank you for your understanding and invite you to connect with us.
Step 3: Complete and Submit a Program Inquiry
You must submit a program inquiry to be considered for enrollment at the school.
Please be advised: Submitting a program inquiry form does not guarantee acceptance at the Montessori School of Sudbury.
Please follow the next steps to complete your program inquiry.
Terms of Admission
- Children must be 18 months of age by their enrollment date to be accepted into the Toddler program.
- Children must be 31 months to be considered for Casa and must be toilet trained.
- The Montessori School of Sudbury reserves the right to accept or reject any applications and also to request withdrawal of any child if it is, in the opinion of the teacher and administrator, that the program is not suitable for the student in question. This action is for the benefit of the child or the benefit of the class as a whole.
- As a condition of acceptance at the Montessori School of Sudbury, it is understood that the rules and of the school be adhered to. Any student who fails to adhere to the discipline policy of the school may be suspended or expelled. Tuition fees will not be refunded in this situation.
- There is no reduction in monthly fees due to absenteeism, professional activity days, March break, Christmas holidays or school closure due to extreme weather. We strongly suggest that parents make alternate care arrangements well in advance for their child so that they are prepared for their child’s illness, PA days, and possible school closures.
- Enrollment may be cancelled in writing by the parents or guardians 14 days prior to an early withdrawal. After January 1st of the school year no refunds will be given except for relocation, medical reasons, or as deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors.
This page includes pertinent information on how to secure a spot at the Montessori School of Sudbury.
Important: Submitting the completed program inquiry form does not guarantee acceptance.
Childcare Full Fee Schedule
2020 | 2021 School Year
Effective September 1st 2020
- Casa (1st Year) & Pre-Casa$ 1,101.00 / month
- Casa (2nd & 3rd Year)$ 1,019.00 / month
- Casa (1st Year) & Pre-Casa$ 1,286.00 / month
- Casa (2nd & 3rd Year)$ 1,204.00 / month
- Casa (1st Year) & Pre-Casa$ 1,276.00 / month
- Casa (2nd & 3rd Year)$ 1,194.00 / month
- Casa (1st Year) & Pre-Casa$ 1,461.00 / month
- Casa (2nd & 3rd Year)$ 1,379.00 / month
- Casa (1st Year) & Pre-Casa$ 716.00 / month
- Casa (2nd & 3rd Year)$ 663.00 / month
- Casa (1st Year) & Pre-Casa$ 901.00 / month
- Casa (2nd & 3rd Year)$ 848.00 / month
- Casa (1st Year) & Pre-Casa$ 891.00 / month
- Casa (2nd & 3rd Year)$ 838.00 / month
- Casa (1st Year) & Pre-Casa$ 1,076.00 / month
- Casa (2nd & 3rd Year)$ 1,023.00 / month
- 4 Full Days (8:15am – 4:00pm)$ 969.00 / month
- 4 Full Days with Hot Lunch (8:15am – 4:00pm)$ 1,117.00 / month
- 3 Full Days (8:15am – 4:00pm)$ 826.00 / month
- 3 Full Days with Hot Lunch (8:15am – 4:00pm)$ 937.00 / month
- 4 Half Days (8:15am ‐ 11:30am or 1:00pm ‐ 4:00pm)$ 617.00 / month
- 3 Half Days (8:15am ‐ 11:30am or 1:00pm ‐ 4:00pm)$ 512.00 / month
- 5 Full Days (8:30am – 4:00pm)$ 1,402.00 / month
- 4 Full Days (8:30am – 4:00pm)$ 1,170.00 / month
- 3 Full Days (8:30am – 4:00pm)$ 914.00 / month
- 5 Half Days (8:15am ‐ 11:30am)$ 780.00 / month
- 4 Half Days (8:15am ‐ 11:30am)$ 665.00 / month
- 3 Half Days (8:15am ‐ 11:30am)$ 542.00 / month
- Hot Lunch Program$ 185.00 / month
- Before and/or After School Program$ 175.00 / month
- Before School Program (7:30am ‐ 8:15am)$ 20.00 / day
- After School Program (4:00pm ‐ 5:30pm)$ 30.00 / day
- Extended Care & Hot Lunch (8:15am ‐ 1:00pm or 11:30am ‐ 4:00pm)$ 38.00 / day
- Hot Lunch (Daily)$ 12.00 / day
- Pizza Lunch$ 3.00 / slice
- PD Days and School Breaks (Preschool)$ 51.00 / day
- PD Days and School Breaks (Toddler)$ 61.00 / day
- Activity Fees$ 95.00 / year
- Administration Fee (one‐time fee)$ 75.00
- Summer Lunch Program$ 47.00 / week
- Summer Extended Care Program$ 44.00 / week
- Activity Fees (weekly to a maximum of $95 for the summer)$ 12.00 / week
- 4 or more Consecutive Weeks$ 233.00 / week
- 2 or 3 Consecutive Weeks$ 242.00 / week
- Any single Week$ 265.00 / week
- 4 or more Consecutive Weeks$ 320.00 / week
- 2 or 3 Consecutive Weeks$ 335.00 / week
- Any single Week$ 350.00 / week
For Additional Pricing and Part-Time Rates please contact the school.
*As per Ministry of Education Childcare Licensing Regulations, children that at 44 months after August 31st of the current year are required to have a Hot Lunch provided by our school.
Revised as of August 19, 2020
Terms of Payment
All payments of tuition must be by post-dated cheque, cash or certified money order. A one time administration fee of $75.00 along with a non-refundable deposit for the first two month’s tuition (see Fee Schedule) for each new child must be paid at the time of enrollment. All registration paperwork must be completed before enrollment can be confirmed.
Along with the one time Registration fee, there is also a yearly Activity fee of $95.00 which covers the cost of special outings and classroom activities.
A processing fee of $25.00 will be charged for all NSF cheques. Any default in payments may result in the withdrawal of your child from school.
The obligation to pay all fees for the academic year is unconditional after the acceptance. The Montessori School of Sudbury is a non-profit organization and depends upon prompt payment of fees for operating expenses. Should fees remain outstanding after the due date, the school reserves the right to cancel enrollment and/or take whatever reasonable action is deemed necessary to collect its fees.
Copyright . Montessori School of Sudbury. All rights reserved.ota.studio